- Wednesday | May 26, 2021 to Wednesday | June 16, 2021
- All Day
Experiencing pain is a normal phenomena. Everybody has it on one or the other level. But when that pain brings stress and anxiety, and have a negative impact on your personal, professional and spiritual life -it becomes a suffering!
In the series of five classes, you will have a chance to explore the reasons and nature of pain, and the methods of dealing with pain. Training will be provided for non-invasive methods and tools for pain management and pain relief.
There is so much more to pain management, and while it can be very intense for some people, you will have plenty of time to absorb all that is best for you in this series.
The series of 5 classes will be conducted as follows:
- May 26, 2021: 1 PM to 4 PM
- June 2nd,2021: 1 PM to 4 PM
- June 9th, 2021: 1 PM to 4 PM
- June 12th, 2021: 9 AM to 4 PM (Full Day)
- June 16th, 2021: 1 PM to 4 PM
Further details will be provided as we go closer to the class considering the directions of Health Canada and Provincial Guidelines for COVID-19.